Topic: Decision Making Techniques Used by Systems Engineers
Registration Requested: Please register here via EventBrite
Flyer Map Venue Website
Abstract: Katie Trase and Carl Dister will share their experiences in the use of advanced decision making in Systems Engineering with the attendees.
• Overview of decision making tools
• List of decision-making tools
• Sharing between attendees of excellent decision-making books and references
• Role of the SE as a facilitator
• Facilitation technique: Affinity Diagrams
• Simulation: using affinity diagram technique to develop personalized “voting decision making spreadsheet” for upcoming election.
About the Presenter: Katie Trase is a Systems Engineer at NASA Glenn working on Model Based Systems Engineering. Carl Dister is a Systems Engineer at ReliabiltityFirst working on Risk Management aspects of Systems Engineering