HOSTS: Phyllis Marbach, Chapter President; Rick Hefner, CVP
Strategic Planning Meeting is to provide information regarding the INCOSE-LA Chapter Plans for 2017, accomplishments to date, and plans for upcoming events both near term and long term. Members are encouraged to attend to provide feedback to the Board of Directors about how the organization can provide value to the members in the most meaningful ways.
When: Saturday August 26, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM PT
WHERE: Manhattan Beach Community Church, 303 S. Peck Ave., Manhattan Beach 90266. Park in the upper lot in front of the church off of Peck Ave. Meet in the Fireside Room at the rear of that building, off of the patio.
Virtual participation via GlobalMeet can be provided if requested. Please request in the VENUE field.
Refreshments: continental breakfast, deli lunch, beverages, snacks. (No charge.)
Phyllis Marbach, Rick Hefner
INCOSE Los Angeles Chapter
Gather at 8:45 *** Continental Breakfast *** [Lunch about 12:00]
- Welcome/Intro/Objectives (9:15 a.m.) (Marbach)
- INCOSE-LA 2017 Accomplishments, Plans and Vision (Marbach)
- Trello Training (Marbach) (10 a.m.)
- Writing an effective Newsletter Article (Largent) (10:30 a.m.)
- Membership Committee Report (TenEyck) (11:00 a.m.)
- Communication Committee Report (Wigner) (11:15 a.m.)
- Ways and Means Committee Report (Guine/Yi) (11:30 p.m.)
- Education Committee Report (Margorno) (11:45 p.m.)
- Lunch (noon)
- Programs Committee Report (Do) (12:30 p.m.)
- Roundtable on Systems Thinking and Community Problems (Tentative) (12:45 p.m.)
- Look at 2017 Calendar and Action Item Review (2:00 p.m.)