The INCOSE IS 2020 virtual event will be held on 20-22 July 2020. It will now be a three (3) day event offering three (3) parallel tracks. Outlined below are some of the benefits you will receive when you register to participate in our virtual INCOSE IS 2020 event.
You will be able to –
- Participate in real time in any of the sessions.
- Access recorded sessions should the time of the session not be suitable for you.
- Interact with the presenters through chat rooms and follow-up discussions.
- Hear first hand our keynote speakers. We will schedule these sessions at a time where we have the greatest opportunity to support the majority of participants to “watch live.”
- Witness the honours and awards bestowed on fellow members, colleagues, and champions of systems Engineering.
- Network across virtual social functions.
- Interact with exhibitors and sponsors through virtual exhibit halls and chat rooms.
- Receive a copy of the proceedings.
To address some operational aspects -
- The registration fee for INCOSE IS 2020, the virtual event, will be discounted from the original fee.
- Registration will open in May.
- The program schedule will be based on South Africa’s time zone, where we originally intended to host the INCOSE IS 2020.
- In the coming days, we will contact everyone with an accepted paper, panel, presentation or tutorial to manage the specifics. We plan to publish all accepted papers for INCOSE IS 2020, even if they are not delivered virtually, unless the author indicates otherwise.
- Exhibitors and sponsors will be contacted directly to work the details.
Further information will be made available over the coming weeks on the INCOSE IS 2020 website, via social media, and other communication means. If you have any general questions relating to this message, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.