Crossroads of America Chapter
Welcome to Your Local Systems Engineering Community Home!
The Crossroads of America Chapter seeks to broaden the understanding, acceptance and utilization of Systems Engineering processes, principles and systems thinking within the business and academic sectors of the Indiana and Illinois region.
- To provide a focal point for dissemination of systems engineering knowledge.
- To promote collaboration in systems engineering education and research.
- To assure the establishment of professional standards for integrity in the practice of systems engineering.
- To improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of systems engineering.
- To encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the systems engineering process and its practice.
- INCOSE encourages conferences, workshops, seminars and courses, and may sponsor or co-sponsor such events as appropriate.
- INCOSE will provide its members with a membership listing and newsletter and will initiate bulletins, technical journals, and electronic bulletin boards, when feasible, to improve the dissemination of the systems engineering knowledge base.
- INCOSE will take action to increase the funding of research and educational activities that enhance the practice of systems engineering.
- The INCOSE Crossroads of America Chapter was founded in 2002, initially associated with the states of Indiana and Illinois.
- The parent INCOSE organization was founded in 1991.
- The Chicagoland Chapter was founded in 2010, to better serve INCOSE members in the Chicago region.
Our chapter meeting for
Tuesday, August 10th at 6:00 pm via Zoom.
This Month’s Technical Program:
This month’s program we will have a panel of guest speakers to provide their highlights, observations, and insights from the 2021 INCOSE International Symposium. In case you missed it, the 2021 IS was held this past month (virtually). You can use the following link to find out more about this event: IS2021 when / where (incose.org). Be sure to join us in this informative discussion on the most current topics facing Systems Engineering!
Join COA monthly meeting via Zoom:
Click to connect to COA ZOOM meeting
Meeting URL: Copy the url if the zoom link fails to launch. https://incose-org.zoom.us/j/95045607786?pwd=Lzc0THJEdVJHekdLK1MvSGNvRnlnUT09
Meeting ID: 950 4560 7786
(Zoom audio is preferred)
Join by Skype for Business:
COA Event Schedule (US Eastern Time Zone):
● 6:00 – 6:15 Social time & CoA Chapter Business Meeting (all welcome!)
● 6:15 – 7:25 Program & Questions
● 7:30 PM Adjourn
● Call to Order
● Treasurer’s Report
● Old Business
● New Business
Zoom Meeting Details:
Every month on the Second Tuesday. To add this meeting to your calendar download and install attached .ics file: coa_event.ics
More information on our chapter and our programs (including past meeting presentations and minutes) may be found on the chapter website at: http://www.incose-coa.org/chapter-meetings (work in progress).
For questions and comments, please contact: