The purpose of the Chapter is to foster the definition, understanding, and practice of Systems Engineering in industry, academia, and government.
The objectives of the Chapter through affiliation with INCOSE are to:
- Support and implement the goals and objectives of the International Council on Systems Engineering and will represent the views and interests of the local members to the INCOSE.
- Provide a focal point for dissemination of Systems Engineering knowledge.
- Promote professional standards for integrity in the practice of Systems Engineering.
- Improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of Systems Engineering.
- Encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the Systems Engineering process and its practice.
INCOSE Vision 2025
INCOSE HRA is pleased to announce a call out for members to serve on the 2020 Board of Directors. There is always a position or initiative for you to get more involved. Contact DaL for Chapter Development if interested in serving. We are seeking a webmaster, various liaisons, and DaL for publications.
Board of Directors meeting are held via telecon on the third Thursday of every month 12:00 to 12:30. Contact the DaL for Programs for details.