Technical Operations Working Groups create the resource practitioners need. Discuss, collaborate, share in person and online across more than 40 Working Groups with a wide diversity of interests. INCOSE Working Groups create products, present panels, develop and review standards.
- Bring value to other INCOSE stakeholders in your interest area
- Build expertise and contacts
- Help develop and review international standards
- Share information across Working Groups
- Create products to advance the state, art and practice of systems engineering.
To execute its mission, INCOSE's Technical Operations has a functional structure that reflects these thoughts, as summarized in the illustration below.
To join an INCOSE Working Group, see the instructions at the bottom of this page.
How to Join a Working Group
Membership in Working Groups is open to any INCOSE member. To join a group:
- Log into your INCOSE account
- Go to your Profile Page, and scroll to the bottom left section titled "My Committees and Working Groups"
- Click the link for "Browse / Join a Working Group"
- Find the desired Working Group and click on View to see roster; the Join option is at the bottom of the page
- Additionally, email the Working Group leaders by clicking on their name(s) from the Working Groups page and sending them an email expressing your interest!